Villa Eden apartments are located in one of the most attractive places in the whole Zadar region. The apartments are located right next to the sandy beach JAZ. Jaz has international recognition for its “blue flags” which means that they are environmentally conscious, the sea and beach are clean, and there is a high quality of service.
Villa Eden, with its apartments, is an ideal spot for a family vacation or for guests who simply want to enjoy the outdoors of this green island with its calm nature and crystal clear sea. Beyond the summer season, Villa Eden is remarkable for anyone looking to relax in a calm Mediterranean atmosphere, or for someone interested in outdoor activities, such as: Bicycle riding, walking trails, snorkeling, or fishing.
The historical city Zadar, located not too far from Villa Eden, offers all guests with top quality gastronomy, and a variety of trips which will make your vacation perfect!
Villa Eden Informations
- Check-in – 14.00h – 23.00h
- Check-out – 10.00h
- Large apartments, 60-80 m2 accommodate 4-6 people.
- Small apartment, 35 m2 accommodate up to 3 people.
- Studio apartments, 25 m2 accommodate up to 2 people.
- Each apartment has a separate entrance
- Each apartment, except for the studio apartment have their own terrace or balcony that is overlooking the sea.
- Guests must bring their own towels, (except for guests traveling by plane)
- Private parking
- Barbeque located outside in a Mediterranean garden.
- Pets are not allowed
- Boats for rent and the possibility of recreational sports (cycling, snorkeling,…in the vicinity of the apartment)
- There is a cafe/bar and pizzeria on the beach (Jaz) as well as a new playground for children.
- The sandy beach Jaz is a perfect place for little children as well as non-swimmers
- “Lungo Mare” is a walking trail, longer than a kilometer that is perfect for a relaxing stroll.
- Sojourn tax: 1,5 Euro for adults per day
- Washing machine – 7 Euros per use
- To the center of Preko 500 m.
- To the restaurant 300 m.
- To the market 200 m.
- To the bus station 300 m.
- To the gas station 1000 m
- To the ambulance 500 m
- To the post office 500 m
- To the farmacy 500 m
- To the ferry 1000 m
- To the bank 1000 m
There is a ferry that goes from Zadar to Preko – The ferry ride takes 25 minutes.